Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8470 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Sainte-Marie-Kerque
The Pas-de-Calais offers a host of sports and leisure activities such as sand yachting and amusement parks.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Sainte-Marie-Kerque on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 1 campsite in Sainte-Marie-Kerque and 1 campsite nearby. Discover LA GRISE PIERRE and CHÂTEAU DU GANDSPETTE in Éperlecques at 5.79 km.
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping on the Opal Coast
From Calais to Berck-sur-Mer, the shores of the Pas-de-Calais region are beautiful. Dunes, cliffs, forests, seaside resorts, ...
Holidays in Pas de Calais: Dare to go to the North!
In a few years, the image of the Pas de Calais has totally changed. This is undoubtedly due to a certain film, but also to the ...
Ten dreamy 4* and 5* campsites in the heart of exceptional sites for a happy holiday
It's decided! Your next holiday will be spent in the great outdoors! All you have to do is choose from one of the ten 4* and ...
Fréjus and Saint-Raphaël: your camping destination this summer?
Situated in the south of France on the French Riviera and close to the Mediterranean, the communes of Fréjus and ...
Camping in the Ardèche, when the charm works
Located in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Ardèche is one of the most forested departments in France. A real paradise for nature ...