Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8260 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
11 Top 20 campsites in Brittany
Main destinations in France
Our selection of campsites
CAMPING DE PENBOCH starsArradon, Morbihan (56) Visit website
LES DEUX FONTAINES starsNévez, Finistère (29) Visit website
LE KÉROU starsClohars-Carnoët, Finistère (29) Visit website
PORT DE PLAISANCE starsClohars-Fouesnant, Finistère (29) Visit website
LE MOTENO starsPlouhinec, Morbihan (56) Visit website
LE RANOLIEN starsPerros-Guirec, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
SAINT PABU PLAGE starsErquy, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
LE LETTY starsBénodet, Finistère (29) Visit website
LES JARDINS DU MORBIHAN starsMonterblanc, Morbihan (56) Visit website
11 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Landes, camping between the ocean, lakes and forest
A department of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, Landes is part of South-West France. It lies on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, with ...
Which campsite to attend the Paris 2024 Olympic Games?
From Wednesday 24 July to Sunday 11 August 2024, Paris will host the famous and highly ...
Ten dreamy 4* and 5* campsites in the heart of exceptional sites for a happy holiday
It's decided! Your next holiday will be spent in the great outdoors! All you have to do is choose from one of the ten 4* and ...
Camping at Grau-du-Roi, a picturesque rendezvous
Situated at the gateway to the Camargue, in the Occitanie region of the Gard département, Le Grau du Roi boasts Europe's ...
Spotlight on 14 July!
Of mysterious and remote origin, the invention of fireworks is thought to have originated in China over a thousand years ...
Your campsite with tree house in Brittany and other unusual accommodation
Fall asleep in a transparent bubble watching the stars, in a Mongolian yurt, a barrel, a teepee worthy of a Western set, ...