Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8433 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
504 campsites in Hauts-de-France
Our selection of campsites
504 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Oise to get some fresh air
At a distance of about 40 kilometres from Paris, it is the closest department to the capital. The Oise is part of the ...
We love camping in the North!
Bordered by the sea, the Nord department is part of the Hauts de France region. This is also where the most northerly ...
At the 5* Sunêlia Les Sablons campsite, spend your holidays in happiness mode!
In Portiragnes in the Hérault, dream family holidays on the Mediterranean in 5-star accommodation have only one address: the ...
Camping on the Opal Coast
From Calais to Berck-sur-Mer, the shores of the Pas-de-Calais region are beautiful. Dunes, cliffs, forests, seaside resorts, ...
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...