Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8258 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
86 campsites in Champagne-Ardenne
On your camping holiday in Champagne-Ardenne, be sure to stop in Epernay, the capital of bubbles, where champagne is made. Surrounded by vineyards and rural paths, you’ll be ready to unravel the mystery of this region that sparkles like its wine.
Main destinations of Champagne-Ardenne
Main tourist sites of Champagne-Ardenne
Our selection of campsites
86 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Landes, camping between the ocean, lakes and forest
A department of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, Landes is part of South-West France. It lies on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, with ...
Which campsite to attend the Paris 2024 Olympic Games?
From Wednesday 24 July to Sunday 11 August 2024, Paris will host the famous and highly ...
Chadotel campsites: from Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, discover superb four and five star destinations for a dream holiday.
Chadotel is a genuine family business and offers a warm welcome in its thirteen 4 and 5 star establishments. ...
Camping at Grau-du-Roi, a picturesque rendezvous
Situated at the gateway to the Camargue, in the Occitanie region of the Gard département, Le Grau du Roi boasts Europe's ...
Spotlight on 14 July!
Of mysterious and remote origin, the invention of fireworks is thought to have originated in China over a thousand years ...
Your campsite with tree house in Brittany and other unusual accommodation
Fall asleep in a transparent bubble watching the stars, in a Mongolian yurt, a barrel, a teepee worthy of a Western set, ...