Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8228 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
25 campsites in Haute-Marne
In this region known for its local specialities, you can also visit the Nogent cutlery factory or the splendid Château du Grand Jardin in Joinville. Finally, take the opportunity during your family holiday in Haute-Marne to pay homage to General de Gaulle in Colombey-les-Deux-Eglises.
Our selection of campsites
25 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Haute-Marne
What are the tourist activities to do in Haute-Marne?
Which campsites have a water park in Haute-Marne?
Which campsites have a children's club in Haute-Marne?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Haute-Marne?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Haute-Marne?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
The camping of the great spaces in Haute-Marne
Part of the Grand Est region, the Haute-Marne takes its name from the river that runs through it. It is the greenest ...
Official guid for Camping and Caravaning
EDITION 2024: the guide to all campsites in France (548 pages - 13 €)
Les Méditerranées: three atmospheres but just one top-of-the-range service!
Les Méditerranées are three independent, top-of-the-range campsites, different in spirit, but ideally located right on the ...
The Menton lemon festival, a touch of madness!
Considered a unique event in the world, also known as the Menton Carnival, the Lemon Festival is organised every year in February by ...