Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8433 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
134 campsites in Franche-Comté
With the family in Franche-Comté, take the opportunity to discover some of the world’s finest architectural jewels: military buildings like the citadel of Besançon designed by Vauban; religious as at Notre Dame du Haut in Ronchamp; or industrial, with the Royal Saltworks of Arc et Senans, listed as Unesco heritage of humanity.
Our selection of campsites
134 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...
At the 5* Sunêlia Les Sablons campsite, spend your holidays in happiness mode!
In Portiragnes in the Hérault, dream family holidays on the Mediterranean in 5-star accommodation have only one address: the ...
Sanitary facilities on campsites: between individual sanitary facilities and services
The sanitary block on campsites has evolved from a simply useful and necessary space to a more sophisticated one in ...
Staying in the Rhône in a campsite
A department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Rhône takes its name from the river of the same name. There are many ...
Pyrénées-Atlantiques, camping between the ocean and the mountains
Located in the extreme south-west of France in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department is ...