Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8433 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
15 campsites with charm
Main destinations in France
Our selection of campsites
UR-ONEA starsBidart, Pyrénées-Atlantiques (64) Visit website
LE HARAS starsMonterblanc, Morbihan (56) Visit website
DOMAINE DE SEVENIER & SPA PRL 1 starsLagorce, Ardèche (07) Visit website
CHÂTEAU DE GALINÉE starsSaint-Cast-le-Guildo, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
LES ALBÈRES starsLaroque-des-Albères, Pyrénées-Orientales (66) Visit website
VERÉBLEU starsSaint-Georges-d’Oléron, Charente-Maritime (17) Visit website
15 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...
Le Mas Campsite (4*) for "family fun times" on the Côte Bleue.
If there's a recipe for happy camping holidays then Le Mas is one of few establishments in the Bouches-du-Rhône ...
Sanitary facilities on campsites: between individual sanitary facilities and services
The sanitary block on campsites has evolved from a simply useful and necessary space to a more sophisticated one in ...
Staying in the Rhône in a campsite
A department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Rhône takes its name from the river of the same name. There are many ...
Pyrénées-Atlantiques, camping between the ocean and the mountains
Located in the extreme south-west of France in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department is ...