Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8433 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
3 campsites in Serques
The Pas-de-Calais offers a host of sports and leisure activities such as sand yachting and amusement parks.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Serques on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 3 campsites in Serques and 1 campsite nearby. Discover CAMPING DU RIVAGE ET DES BOULEAUX, LES ORMES, LE FREMONT.
3 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Serques
What are the tourist activities to do in Serques?
Which campsites have a water park in Serques?
Which campsites accept pets in Serques?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Serques?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Serques?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
The must-see museums of northern France
The museum is an institution open to the public, which acquires, preserves and exhibits objects and transmits a heritage. ...
Camping on the Opal Coast
From Calais to Berck-sur-Mer, the shores of the Pas-de-Calais region are beautiful. Dunes, cliffs, forests, seaside resorts, ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
Holidays in Pas de Calais: Dare to go to the North!
In a few years, the image of the Pas de Calais has totally changed. This is undoubtedly due to a certain film, but also to the ...
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...