Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8407 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
4 campsites in Camiers
The Pas-de-Calais offers a host of sports and leisure activities such as sand yachting and amusement parks.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Camiers on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 4 campsites in Camiers and 1 campsite nearby. Discover LA DUNE BLANCHE, CAMPING A.N.A.S. 27C IRENEE CALAS, LA MER.
4 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Camiers
What are the tourist activities to do in Camiers?
Which campsites have a water park in Camiers?
Which campsites have a children's club in Camiers?
Which campsites accept pets in Camiers?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Camiers?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
The must-see museums of northern France
The museum is an institution open to the public, which acquires, preserves and exhibits objects and transmits a heritage. ...
Camping on the Opal Coast
From Calais to Berck-sur-Mer, the shores of the Pas-de-Calais region are beautiful. Dunes, cliffs, forests, seaside resorts, ...
Village Resort & Spa Le Vieux Port Campsite by Resasol: the only Landes address for a holiday to remember!
There are good holidays. Then there are the ones that are times of pure joy and togetherness that you simply never forget. In ...
Holidays in Pas de Calais: Dare to go to the North!
In a few years, the image of the Pas de Calais has totally changed. This is undoubtedly due to a certain film, but also to the ...
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Camping in the Saône-et-Loire to get away from it all in Burgundy
The most populous department in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, Saône-et-Loire has many advantages, such as an ...