Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8351 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
2 campsites in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer
A seaside resort in Provence, Les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer welcomes the Romany pilgrimage each year (with pilgrims from all over Europe), as well as the Pilgrimage of Saints in May and October.
Rent a mobile home on a campsite with a swimming pool, and make the most of the beaches, dive into the Mediterranean and enjoy a wide range of water activities.
Spending your holiday on a campsite in Les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer is also a chance to take part in the large number of festivals and ferias held in season.
Our selection of campsites
2 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Bouches-du-Rhône, camping in a Provencal landscape
Third most populated department in France, the Bouches du Rhône is part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. Their ...
Camargue: your camping holidays on the big screen
If you are in your fifties, you must have been dreaming in front of the black and white images of Albert Lamorisse's film ...
At the 5* Sunêlia Les Sablons campsite, spend your holidays in happiness mode!
In Portiragnes in the Hérault, dream family holidays on the Mediterranean in 5-star accommodation have only one address: the ...
Carrières de Lumières, shows in Provence
In the town of Les Baux de Provence, Les Carrières de Lumières, a site for audiovisual shows, was created in 1977 by the ...
Camping in Occitania, between Pyrenees, Mediterranean and natural parks
Occitanie, the merger of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées regions, comprises 13 departments in the ...
Camping in Isère, in search of wide open spaces
Located in the former province of Dauphiné, Isère is now part of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. It is the perfect destination for ...