8321 campsites in Franceor
Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8321 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
2 campsites in Saint-Mitre-les-Remparts
On a campsite in the Bouches-du-Rhône, you will appreciate the beaches of the Mediterranean and the sound of the Provencal cicadas.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Saint-Mitre-les-Remparts on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 2 campsites in Saint-Mitre-les-Remparts and 3 campsites nearby. Discover FÉLIX DE LA BASTIDE, NEPTUNE and LES MOUETTES in Martigues at 15.99 km.
Main destinations of the Bouches-du-Rhône
- La Ciotat
Main tourist sites of the Bouches-du-Rhône
Our selection of campsites
2 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Bouches-du-Rhône, camping in a Provencal landscape
Third most populated department in France, the Bouches du Rhône is part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. Their ...
Camargue: your camping holidays on the big screen
If you are in your fifties, you must have been dreaming in front of the black and white images of Albert Lamorisse's film ...
Yelloh! Village, nearly one hundred exceptional destinations in France, Spain and Portugal
Yelloh! Village is first and foremost 95 open-air hotels, 95 owner families and 95 unique experiences. They are all craftsmen ...
Carrières de Lumières, shows in Provence
In the town of Les Baux de Provence, Les Carrières de Lumières, a site for audiovisual shows, was created in 1977 by the ...
Oriental interlude in the largest Japanese garden in Europe
The largest Japanese garden in Europe, the Parc Maulévrier invites you to celebrate the cherry blossom season: Hanami. ...
Bel Air Campsites France and Europe Guide
A craving for the sun? Come and discover Europe and its many destinations. We have unearthed for you a unique selection of 4655 ...