Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8351 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Noves
On a campsite in the Bouches-du-Rhône, you will appreciate the beaches of the Mediterranean and the sound of the Provencal cicadas.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Noves on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 1 campsite in Noves and 7 campsites nearby. Discover LE PILON D'AGEL and ILE DES PAPES in Villeneuve-lès-Avignon at 17.85 km and PEGOMAS in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence at 9.35 km.
Our selection of campsites
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Bouches-du-Rhône, camping in a Provencal landscape
Third most populated department in France, the Bouches du Rhône is part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. Their ...
Camargue: your camping holidays on the big screen
If you are in your fifties, you must have been dreaming in front of the black and white images of Albert Lamorisse's film ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
Carrières de Lumières, shows in Provence
In the town of Les Baux de Provence, Les Carrières de Lumières, a site for audiovisual shows, was created in 1977 by the ...
Camping in Occitania, between Pyrenees, Mediterranean and natural parks
Occitanie, the merger of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées regions, comprises 13 departments in the ...
Camping in Isère, in search of wide open spaces
Located in the former province of Dauphiné, Isère is now part of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. It is the perfect destination for ...