8317 campsites in Franceor
Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8317 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
2 campsites in Val-du-Layon
An exceptional region, the Maine-et-Loire boasts a high concentration of cave dwellings (troglodytes) and some of the grandest castles and gardens in the Loire Valley.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Val-du-Layon on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 2 campsites in Val-du-Layon and 1 campsite nearby. Discover AIRE PRIVÉE, LA COUDRAYE and COULVÉE in Chemillé-en-Anjou at 13.4 km.
Main destinations of Maine-et-Loire
Main tourist sites of Maine-et-Loire
Our selection of campsites
2 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in Maine et Loire, an immersion in the ancient province of Anjou
The Maine-et-Loire is part of the natural region of the Loire Valley, which has been on the UNESCO World Heritage list ...
Oriental interlude in the largest Japanese garden in Europe
The largest Japanese garden in Europe, the Parc Maulévrier invites you to celebrate the cherry blossom season: Hanami. ...
Chadotel campsites: from Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, discover superb four and five star destinations for a dream holiday.
Chadotel is a genuine family business and offers a warm welcome in its thirteen 4 and 5 star establishments. ...
Terra Botanica, Maine-et-Loire : embark on a sensory journey !
The first European theme park to focus on the world of plants and biodiversity, Terra Botanica offers visitors the chance ...
Our tips for choosing your campsite
After a solemn referendum, your family has opted for a camping holiday next summer. With over 8,500 campsites in France, ...
29th Honey Festival in Mouans-Sarthoux
Ah! honey... this sweetness with many benefits and virtues, which we cannot do without. This foodstuff has accompanied the most ...