Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8457 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
67 campsites in Maine-et-Loire
An exceptional area, the Maine-et-Loire department has the largest concentration of troglodyte caves in France and some of the most magnificent castles and gardens in the Val-de-Loire. Visit Angers, the capitale of Anjou. Maulévrier Oriental Park and the area’s many famous vineyards are also worth a visit during your camping holiday in the Maine-et-Loire.
Our selection of campsites
67 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Maine-et-Loire
What are the tourist activities to do in Maine-et-Loire?
Which campsites have a water park in Maine-et-Loire?
Which campsites have a children's club in Maine-et-Loire?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Maine-et-Loire?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Maine-et-Loire?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
The Loire à Vélo: holidays at your own pace
Whether you decide to cycle the entire route or just a few stages depending on your planned holiday, the Loire à ...
Your campsite near the most beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean
At the beach, you can enjoy the sun, the Mediterranean Sea and a swim in the usually warm water, with ideal conditions ...
Chadotel campsites: beautiful 4* and 5* sites with character, from Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, to make you love your holidays!
From Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, via the Vendée, the Ile d'Oléron or the Basque Country, Chadotel, a family-run ...
48th French Hot Air Balloon Championship, a breathtaking show!
Born in 1975, the French Hot Air Balloon Championship will colour the skies of the