Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8407 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
2 campsites in Saint-Amand-Magnazeix
The Haute-Vienne is a region of outstanding natural beauty, ideal for a campsite holiday which will take you along the route of Richard the Lionheart and to Lake Saint Pardoux.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Saint-Amand-Magnazeix on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 2 campsites in Saint-Amand-Magnazeix and 1 campsite nearby. Discover CAMPING MUNICIPAL, Mme Yvonne COUSTY and CAMPING DU LAC DE ST-PARDOUX in Saint-Pardoux at 16.49 km.
Our selection of campsites
2 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in Haute-Vienne, a breath of fresh air
The Haute-Vienne is a French department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region and is ideal for those seeking rest and nature. ...
Oradour sur Glane: one day, everything stopped!
To commemorate the First World War, the Second World War, disasters, and often dramatic events, places of remembrance have sprung up ...
Ten dreamy 4* and 5* campsites in the heart of exceptional sites for a happy holiday
It's decided! Your next holiday will be spent in the great outdoors! All you have to do is choose from one of the ten 4* and ...
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Camping in the Saône-et-Loire to get away from it all in Burgundy
The most populous department in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, Saône-et-Loire has many advantages, such as an ...