Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8407 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
55 campsites in Haute-Vienne
But the Haute-Vienne is also a land of great natural beauty, ideal for a family holiday. Follow the trail along the route of Richard the Lion Heart, to Lake Saint Pardoux or the Château de Rochechouart.
Our selection of campsites
55 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Haute-Vienne
What are the tourist activities to do in Haute-Vienne?
Which campsites have a water park in Haute-Vienne?
Which campsites have a children's club in Haute-Vienne?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Haute-Vienne?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Haute-Vienne?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in Haute-Vienne, a breath of fresh air
The Haute-Vienne is a French department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region and is ideal for those seeking rest and nature. ...
Oradour sur Glane: one day, everything stopped!
To commemorate the First World War, the Second World War, disasters, and often dramatic events, places of remembrance have sprung up ...
Choose Tohapi for unforgettable camping holidays in the most beautiful regions of France!
With Tohapi, a brand of the Vacanceselect group, make an appointment for a unique holiday in the most beautiful ...
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Camping in the Saône-et-Loire to get away from it all in Burgundy
The most populous department in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, Saône-et-Loire has many advantages, such as an ...