Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8433 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Penta-di-Casinca
Discover the joys of the seaside and the stunning scenery of Haute-Corsica, from Ile Rousse to Cap Corse and Bastia.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Penta-di-Casinca on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 1 campsite in Penta-di-Casinca and 2 campsites nearby. Discover MARINA DI CASINCA and LE DOMAINE D'ANGHIONE in Castellare-di-Casinca at 1.21 km and MERENDELLA in San-Nicolao at 11.24 km.
Our selection of campsites
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in Cap Corse, a concentrate of the Island of Beauty
Peninsula of about 400 m2, the Cap Corse is located in the north-east of Corsica. A region with a rich historical heritage, Cap Corse ...
Camping in Haute Corse, an atmosphere that can be declined endlessly
Formed in 1976 by the division of Corsica, Haute-Corse has all the assets for a dream camping holiday with a ...
Dream holidays at Holiday Green, 5-star camping resort, an art form!
Just a few kilometres from the Mediterranean and the beautiful beaches of Fréjus, the Holiday Green Camping- Resort 5 ***** is ...
Camping in Corsica and the attractions of the Isle of Beauty
Camping in Corsica is an unforgettable experience. To go camping in Corsica in ideal conditions, the best solution is to reserve on ...
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...