Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8374 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
214 campsites in Burgundy
Work up an appetite with a walk during your camping holiday in Burgundy. Follow in the region’s historic paths. Along the Canal de Bourgogne, visit Dijon and Auxerre or stop to admire the prestigious abbeys of Cluny and Fontenay.
Our selection of campsites
CAMPING DE NEVERS starsNevers, Nièvre (58) Visit website
CAMPING DE SAULIEU starsSaulieu, Côte-d'Or (21) Visit website
CAMPING DE MATOUR starsMatour, Saône-et-Loire (71) Visit website
CAMPING DE SANTENAY starsSantenay, Côte-d'Or (21) Visit website
CAMPING DE DECIZE starsDecize, Nièvre (58) Visit website
214 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
The Aisne, camp in the historic cradle of France
One hour from Paris and less than two hours from Lille, the Aisne is located in the south east of the Hauts-de-France ...
Corrèze, travel through time and camp in a green land
Named after the river that runs through it, Corrèze is a department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Situated in the ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
Territoire de Belfort, camping at the gates of Alsace
Created from the arrondissement of Belfort and Alsace, the Territoire de Belfort was not officially created until 1922. ...
Camping in the Var, under the sign of generosity
Located in the beautiful Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, the Var owes its name to the coastal river that no longer ...
Camping in the Lot-et-Garonne, good living and conviviality
Crossed by the two rivers that give it its name, Lot-et-Garonne is the main agricultural department of the ...