Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8373 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
41 campsites in the Yonne
On a camping holiday in the Yonne, take the opportunity to visit a unique project: the working medieval building site at Guédelon. Follow the wine trail of the great Burgundy wines and spend a pleasant holiday at the famous Chablis vineyard area.
41 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in the Yonne
What are the tourist activities to do in the Yonne?
Which campsites have a water park in the Yonne?
Which campsites have a children's club in the Yonne?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in the Yonne?
Which campsites are near a nature park in the Yonne?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...
The Burgundy wine route, camping on a prestigious wine heritage
Straddling three departments in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, the Burgundy vineyards are renowned throughout the ...
Choose Tohapi for unforgettable camping holidays in the most beautiful regions of France!
With Tohapi, a brand of the Vacanceselect group, make an appointment for a unique holiday in the most beautiful ...
Camping in Burgundy, a must-see
Burgundy is part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region and is located in the north-eastern quarter of France. Known primarily for its ...
The Aisne, camp in the historic cradle of France
One hour from Paris and less than two hours from Lille, the Aisne is located in the south east of the Hauts-de-France ...
Corrèze, travel through time and camp in a green land
Named after the river that runs through it, Corrèze is a department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Situated in the ...