8321 campsites in Franceor
Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8321 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Epiniac
Make the most of your campsite holiday in Ille-et-Vilaine to discover Brittany and sample its specialities, in particular the famous Cancale oysters.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Epiniac in a lovely 4 or 5 star campsite? You will find 1 campsite in Epiniac and 2 campsites nearby. Discover LES ORMES, DOMAINE & RESORT and LE BALCON DE LA BAIE DU MONT SAINT MICHEL in Saint-Marcan at 13.06 km and HUTTOPIA BAIE DU MONT ST MICHEL in Baguer-Pican at 7.14 km.
Main destinations of Ille-et-Vilaine
Main tourist sites of Ille-et-Vilaine
Our selection of campsites
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Ille-et-Vilaine, camping in Haute-Bretagne
Situated in the east of the region of Brittany of which it is a part, the department of Ille-et-Vilaine has an important ...
Try camping La Bastiane for a holiday in 'happiness mode' in Provence Côte d'Azur!
There are a thousand and one reasons to come - and return - to the 4* La Bastiane campsite. Located between the Mediterranean ...
Ramparts of Saint-Malo
Completed in the 14th century, the ramparts of Saint-Malo offer visitors a beautiful walk around the ...
Oriental interlude in the largest Japanese garden in Europe
The largest Japanese garden in Europe, the Parc Maulévrier invites you to celebrate the cherry blossom season: Hanami. ...
Bel Air Campsites France and Europe Guide
A craving for the sun? Come and discover Europe and its many destinations. We have unearthed for you a unique selection of 4655 ...