Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8347 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
76 campsites in Ille-et-Vilaine
A camping holiday on the Grouin Point is an opportunity to discover the local specialities of Brittany and to savour the famous Cancale oysters. Choose a campsite in Rennes or Dinard.
Our selection of campsites
76 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Ille-et-Vilaine
What are the tourist activities to do in Ille-et-Vilaine?
What are the campsites by the sea in Ille-et-Vilaine?
Which campsites have a water park in Ille-et-Vilaine?
Which campsites have a children's club in Ille-et-Vilaine?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Ille-et-Vilaine?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Ille-et-Vilaine?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Ille-et-Vilaine, camping in Haute-Bretagne
Situated in the east of the region of Brittany of which it is a part, the department of Ille-et-Vilaine has an important ...
Ten dreamy 4* and 5* campsites in the heart of exceptional sites for a happy holiday
It's decided! Your next holiday will be spent in the great outdoors! All you have to do is choose from one of the ten 4* and ...
Ramparts of Saint-Malo
Completed in the 14th century, the ramparts of Saint-Malo offer visitors a beautiful walk around the ...
Camping in Occitania, between Pyrenees, Mediterranean and natural parks
Occitanie, the merger of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées regions, comprises 13 departments in the ...
Camping in Isère, in search of wide open spaces
Located in the former province of Dauphiné, Isère is now part of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. It is the perfect destination for ...