Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8242 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
8 campsites in Lourdes
Visitors come to Lourdes to see the sanctuaries and the grotto where the Virgin Mary appeared. People also come for the lake (a joy in summer), fortress, and Pic du Jer for great views of the city.
It's very popular with tourists and you'll find a dozen campsites in Lourdes for your Hautes-Pyrénées holidays.
Our selection of campsites
8 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Lourdes
What are the tourist activities to do in Lourdes?
Which campsites have a water park in Lourdes?
Which campsites accept pets in Lourdes?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Lourdes?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Lourdes?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Campsite at the foot of the Pic du Midi
In the heart of the Hautes-Pyrénées, between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, this mythical summit of Bigorre (2,876 m) is ...
Hautes-Pyrénées, the well-being campsite
The Hautes-Pyrénées, the cradle of the Occitanie region, is made up of three natural regions: the plains, the hillsides and the ...
Try camping La Bastiane for a holiday in 'happiness mode' in Provence Côte d'Azur!
There are a thousand and one reasons to come - and return - to the 4* La Bastiane campsite. Located between the Mediterranean ...
Camping holidays in Concarneau, Brittany
In Finistère, in the south of Brittany, its bay opens wide on the Atlantic coast, close to Quimper, Bénodet and the artistic ...
Camping in the heart of the Vosges Massif
This immense and attractive territory encompasses part of Alsace, Lorraine and Franche-Comté, spreading over 2 regions and 7 ...