Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8407 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
8 campsites in Cauterets
If you are looking to combine relaxation, discovery and adventure, the Hautes-Pyrénées are the ideal destination for your family holiday.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Cauterets on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 8 campsites in Cauterets and 6 campsites nearby. Discover LES GLERES, LE PÉGUÈRE, LES BERGERONNETTES.
Our selection of campsites
8 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Cauterets
What are the tourist activities to do in Cauterets?
Which campsites accept pets in Cauterets?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Cauterets?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Cauterets?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Campsite at the foot of the Pic du Midi
In the heart of the Hautes-Pyrénées, between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, this mythical summit of Bigorre (2,876 m) is ...
Hautes-Pyrénées, the well-being campsite
The Hautes-Pyrénées, the cradle of the Occitanie region, is made up of three natural regions: the plains, the hillsides and the ...
At the 5* Sunêlia Les Sablons campsite, spend your holidays in happiness mode!
In Portiragnes in the Hérault, dream family holidays on the Mediterranean in 5-star accommodation have only one address: the ...
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Camping in the Saône-et-Loire to get away from it all in Burgundy
The most populous department in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, Saône-et-Loire has many advantages, such as an ...