8319 campsites in Franceor
Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8319 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
5 campsites near the Pic du Midi
The Pic du Midi de Bigorre is the full name of one of the most majestic summits in the Pyrenees. With an altitude of 2877, the Pic du Midi is famous for its magnificent landscapes, astronomical observatory perched on the summit, but also the famous Col du Tourmalet, a major stage for cyclists in the Tour de France, and the highly appreciated ski resort La Mongie.
Main destinations in France
5 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
What to see in France
Campsite at the foot of the Pic du Midi
In the heart of the Hautes-Pyrénées, between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic, this mythical summit of Bigorre (2,876 m) is ...
What to see in France
Hautes-Pyrénées, the well-being campsite
The Hautes-Pyrénées, the cradle of the Occitanie region, is made up of three natural regions: the plains, the hillsides and the ...
Try camping La Bastiane for a holiday in 'happiness mode' in Provence Côte d'Azur!
There are a thousand and one reasons to come - and return - to the 4* La Bastiane campsite. Located between the Mediterranean ...
When it comes to booking
Our tips for choosing your campsite
After a solemn referendum, your family has opted for a camping holiday next summer. With over 8,500 campsites in France, ...
29th Honey Festival in Mouans-Sarthoux
Ah! honey... this sweetness with many benefits and virtues, which we cannot do without. This foodstuff has accompanied the most ...