Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8347 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
2 campsites in Portbail
The Manche is famous for its beaches, as well as its cultural heritage, such as Mont-Saint-Michel and Sainte-Mère Elise.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Portbail on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 2 campsites in Portbail and 3 campsites nearby. Discover LA COTE DES ISLES, LE VIEUX FORT and LES VIKINGS in Saint-Jean-de-la-Rivière at 4.64 km.
Main destinations of Manche
Our selection of campsites
2 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Normandy, camping in the land of William the Conqueror
Located in the north-west of France and bordered by the English Channel, Normandy is a region with many assets. With an ...
Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin, camping in the heart of nature
The Cotentin and Bessin Regional Nature Park is located in the south of the Cotentin peninsula in Normandy. Straddling the departments ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
City of the Sea
In Cherbourg, the Cité de la Mer is a fun and scientific park not to be missed, located in the Art Deco ...
Camping in Occitania, between Pyrenees, Mediterranean and natural parks
Occitanie, the merger of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées regions, comprises 13 departments in the ...
Camping in Isère, in search of wide open spaces
Located in the former province of Dauphiné, Isère is now part of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. It is the perfect destination for ...