Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8371 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
128 campsites in Manche
Rent a mobile home on a campsite with a swimming pool and marvel at the Mont Saint Michel and its famous abbey, a UNESCO world heritage site.
A campsite holiday in the Manche is also the perfect chance to explore the coast and discover the landing beaches.
Our selection of campsites
128 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Manche
What are the tourist activities to do in Manche?
What are the campsites by the sea in Manche?
Which campsites have a water park in Manche?
Which campsites have a children's club in Manche?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Manche?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Manche?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Normandy, camping in the land of William the Conqueror
Located in the north-west of France and bordered by the English Channel, Normandy is a region with many assets. With an ...
Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin, camping in the heart of nature
The Cotentin and Bessin Regional Nature Park is located in the south of the Cotentin peninsula in Normandy. Straddling the departments ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
City of the Sea
In Cherbourg, the Cité de la Mer is a fun and scientific park not to be missed, located in the Art Deco ...
The Aisne, camp in the historic cradle of France
One hour from Paris and less than two hours from Lille, the Aisne is located in the south east of the Hauts-de-France ...
Corrèze, travel through time and camp in a green land
Named after the river that runs through it, Corrèze is a department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Situated in the ...