Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8473 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
3 campsites nearby of Serches
On a campsite holiday in the Aisne, follow in the footsteps of the vase of Soissons and visit its abbey, Saint-Jean-des-Vignes, before sampling the local speciality, Maroilles cheese.
There is no campsite specifically in Serches. However, CampingFrance.com can help you pick 1 campsite nearby of Serches : 1 campsite in Presles-et-Boves at 8.34 km.
3 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Fréjus and Saint-Raphaël: your camping destination this summer?
Situated in the south of France on the French Riviera and close to the Mediterranean, the communes of Fréjus and ...
Camping in the Ardèche, when the charm works
Located in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Ardèche is one of the most forested departments in France. A real paradise for nature ...
Village Resort & Spa Le Vieux Port Campsite by Resasol: the only Landes address for a holiday to remember!
There are good holidays. Then there are the ones that are times of pure joy and togetherness that you simply never forget. In ...
Camping in Ariège, the art of slowing down
The Ariège is part of the Occitanie region. A department that is perfectly suited to camping holidays with its 5000 ...
Camping in Charente, a beautiful discovery
Department of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, the Charente owes its name to the river which crosses it from east to west. It's ...
How will campsites return to normal in 2021?
Although campsites were open this year in France, the restrictions on travel and the opening of services were subject to ...