Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8345 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Horbourg-Wihr
On holiday in the Haut-Rhin you will discover the age-old traditions of a region full of character and the diversity of the Alsatian landscapes.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Horbourg-Wihr on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 1 campsite in Horbourg-Wihr and 2 campsites nearby. Discover CAMPING DE L'ILL - COLMAR and SUZEL in Sainte-Croix-en-Plaine at 7.52 km and L'ILE DU RHIN in Biesheim at 14.98 km.
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Haut-Rhin, mountain landscapes and colourful villages
The Haut-Rhin occupies the southern part of Alsace. Composed of natural parts, the Ried and the Hardt in the east, the ...
Alsace Wine Route: and wine became a journey!
Riesling, Sylvaner, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, Muscat, Saering, the mere mention of these names is enough to make the eyes ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
Camping in Occitania, between Pyrenees, Mediterranean and natural parks
Occitanie, the merger of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées regions, comprises 13 departments in the ...
Camping in Isère, in search of wide open spaces
Located in the former province of Dauphiné, Isère is now part of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. It is the perfect destination for ...