Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8374 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
48 campsites in Loir-et-Cher
The Chateau of Cheverny is a must for Tintin fans, as it inspired the famous Marlinspike Hall.
Our selection of campsites
LES ALICOURTS starsPierrefitte-sur-Sauldre, Loir-et-Cher (41) Visit website
LODGES DE BLOIS - CHAMBORD PRL 1 starsMont-près-Chambord, Loir-et-Cher (41) Visit website
FERME PÉDAGOGIQUE DE PRUNAY starsSeillac, Loir-et-Cher (41) Visit website
CHÂTEAU DES MARAIS starsMuides-sur-Loire, Loir-et-Cher (41) Visit website
48 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Loir-et-Cher
What are the tourist activities to do in Loir-et-Cher?
What are the campsites by the sea in Loir-et-Cher?
Which campsites have a water park in Loir-et-Cher?
Which campsites have a children's club in Loir-et-Cher?
Which are the most beautiful campsites in Loir-et-Cher?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Loir-et-Cher?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Loir-et-Cher?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Matra Museum: a beautiful story!
In Romorantin, one of the most beautiful French automobile museums is open. Walking through the doors is like ...
The Loire à Vélo: holidays at your own pace
Whether you decide to cycle the entire route or just a few stages depending on your planned holiday, the Loire à ...
With Capfun, family holidays are total bliss!
For "Blissful" family holidays, you can count on Capfun. On the Atlantic coast or by the Mediterranean Sea, in the mountains ...
The Aisne, camp in the historic cradle of France
One hour from Paris and less than two hours from Lille, the Aisne is located in the south east of the Hauts-de-France ...
Corrèze, travel through time and camp in a green land
Named after the river that runs through it, Corrèze is a department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Situated in the ...