Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8223 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
3 campsites in Saint-Nectaire
Land of volcanoes, the Puy-de-Dôme comprises two regional natural parks, spa towns and ski resorts.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Saint-Nectaire on a manageably-sized pitch, orin a lovely 4 or 5 star campsite? You will find 3 campsites in Saint-Nectaire and 5 campsites nearby. Discover LA VALLÉE VERTE, LA CLÉ DES CHAMPS, LE VIGINET.
Our selection of campsites
3 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Saint-Nectaire
What are the tourist activities to do in Saint-Nectaire?
Which campsites have a water park in Saint-Nectaire?
Which campsites have a children's club in Saint-Nectaire?
Which campsites accept pets in Saint-Nectaire?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Saint-Nectaire?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Saint-Nectaire?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Volcanoes of Auvergne, camping in eruption
Born from the alignment of these geological structures created by the rise and then eruption of magma on the surface of ...
Staying in a campsite near Vulcania
In the heart of the Auvergne volcanoes, about 15 km north-west of Clermont-Ferrand and the summit of the Puy-de-Dôme, discover ...
Do You Sandaya: camping in total freedom!
Discover 4 and 5 star destinations in the heart of the most beautiful regions of France and neighbouring countries. Sandaya ...
The Puy de Dôme, go camping in the middle of the Auvergne volcanoes
The Puy de Dôme is a department of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in central France. It owes its name to the dormant volcano of the ...
Official guid for Camping and Caravaning
EDITION 2024: the guide to all campsites in France (548 pages - 13 €)
The Menton lemon festival, a touch of madness!
Considered a unique event in the world, also known as the Menton Carnival, the Lemon Festival is organised every year in February by ...