Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8241 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
6 campsites in Murol
Land of volcanoes, the Puy-de-Dôme comprises two regional natural parks, spa towns and ski resorts.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Murol on a manageably-sized pitch, orin a lovely 4 or 5 star campsite? You will find 6 campsites in Murol and 4 campsites nearby. Discover L'EUROPE, LA RIBEYRE, DOMAINE DU LAC CHAMBON.
Our selection of campsites
6 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Murol
What are the tourist activities to do in Murol?
Which campsites have a water park in Murol?
Which campsites have a children's club in Murol?
Which campsites accept pets in Murol?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Murol?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Murol?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Volcanoes of Auvergne, camping in eruption
Born from the alignment of these geological structures created by the rise and then eruption of magma on the surface of ...
Staying in a campsite near Vulcania
In the heart of the Auvergne volcanoes, about 15 km north-west of Clermont-Ferrand and the summit of the Puy-de-Dôme, discover ...
Choose Tohapi for unforgettable camping holidays in the most beautiful regions of France!
With Tohapi, a brand of the Vacanceselect group, make an appointment for a unique holiday in the most beautiful ...
The Puy de Dôme, go camping in the middle of the Auvergne volcanoes
The Puy de Dôme is a department of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in central France. It owes its name to the dormant volcano of the ...
The magic of the Christmas markets
From Colmar to Toulouse via Amiens and Lyon, the Christmas markets are there to invite you to taste their gourmet ...
Camping holidays in Concarneau, Brittany
In Finistère, in the south of Brittany, its bay opens wide on the Atlantic coast, close to Quimper, Bénodet and the artistic ...