Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8404 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
60 campsites in the Cevennes
Main destinations in France
Our selection of campsites
CÉVENNES PROVENCE starsAnduze, Gard (30) Visit website
BOIS SIMONET starsJoyeuse, Ardèche (07) Visit website
LE JARDIN DES CEVENNES starsMeyrueis, Lozère (48) Visit website
LES 2 VALLÉES starsNant, Aveyron (12) Visit website
MAS DE LA CAM starsSaint-Jean-du-Gard, Gard (30) Visit website
ISIS EN CEVENNES starsSaint-Julien-de-la-Nef, Gard (30) Visit website
CASTEL ROSE starsAnduze, Gard (30) Visit website
60 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
The Cévennes, the great outdoors
The Cévennes form a mountain range in the Massif Central. It's a land of refuge whose place is still unique as it's shared between ...
Located at the foot of the Cévennes and in the south of the Ardèche, the Païolive wood is a forest like no
Ten dreamy 4* and 5* campsites in the heart of exceptional sites for a happy holiday
It's decided! Your next holiday will be spent in the great outdoors! All you have to do is choose from one of the ten 4* and ...
The Mont Gerbier de Jonc, in Ardèche
The Mont Gerbier de Jonc is a summit located in the Ardèche, in the Massif Central. It is a mythical place to discover during your ...
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Camping in the Saône-et-Loire to get away from it all in Burgundy
The most populous department in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, Saône-et-Loire has many advantages, such as an ...