Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8433 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Cavaillon
Surrounded by the lavender fields of Provence, your holidays in the Vaucluse will be truly idyllic. Discover the region's old towns steeped in history, such as Avignon.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Cavaillon on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 1 campsite in Cavaillon and 4 campsites nearby. Discover CAMPING INTERCOMMUNAL DE LA DURANCE and LE JANTOU in Le Thor at 12.91 km and LES RIVES DU LUBERON in Cheval-Blanc at 6.22 km.
Our selection of campsites
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Vaucluse, camping in the sweetness of Provence
Located in the south-east of France, the Vaucluse department is part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. How can ...
Avignon, camping to explore the City of the Popes
Avignon is said to be small in size but big in heritage. Once the capital of Christianity, it has preserved a remarkable ...
Live life to the full with family or friends on your holiday with Sandaya!
Sandaya brings you 34 dream 4* and 5* destinations and countless unforgettable holiday options in exceptional and unspoilt ...
Luberon: the plural destination
The Luberon is not just the image that has often been given of it in recent years, namely a destination for "Parisian Bobos in ...
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...