Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8407 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
2 campsites in Cabrières-d’Aigues
Surrounded by the lavender fields of Provence, your holidays in the Vaucluse will be truly idyllic. Discover the region's old towns steeped in history, such as Avignon.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Cabrières-d’Aigues on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 2 campsites in Cabrières-d’Aigues and 3 campsites nearby. Discover L’ÉTANG DE LA BONDE, LES CHENES VERTS and VAL DE DURANCE in Cadenet at 12.51 km.
Our selection of campsites
2 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Vaucluse, camping in the sweetness of Provence
Located in the south-east of France, the Vaucluse department is part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. How can ...
Avignon, camping to explore the City of the Popes
Avignon is said to be small in size but big in heritage. Once the capital of Christianity, it has preserved a remarkable ...
At the 5* Sunêlia Les Sablons campsite, spend your holidays in happiness mode!
In Portiragnes in the Hérault, dream family holidays on the Mediterranean in 5-star accommodation have only one address: the ...
Luberon: the plural destination
The Luberon is not just the image that has often been given of it in recent years, namely a destination for "Parisian Bobos in ...
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Camping in the Saône-et-Loire to get away from it all in Burgundy
The most populous department in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, Saône-et-Loire has many advantages, such as an ...