Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8342 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
139 campsites in the Hautes-Alpes
With towns like Gap, Serre-Chevalier and Briançon, the Unesco world heritage city designed by Vauban, you will find plenty of reasons to go on holiday in the Hautes-Alpes, and why not in a campsite near a lake?
Our selection of campsites
139 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in the Hautes-Alpes
What are the tourist activities to do in the Hautes-Alpes?
What are the campsites by the sea in the Hautes-Alpes?
Which campsites have a water park in the Hautes-Alpes?
Which campsites have a children's club in the Hautes-Alpes?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in the Hautes-Alpes?
Which campsites are near a nature park in the Hautes-Alpes?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Hautes-Alpes, camping in the mountains
Located in the mountains in its entirety, the Hautes Alpes department is one of the highest in France and is part of the ...
The Menton lemon festival, a touch of madness!
Considered a unique event in the world, also known as the Menton Carnival, the Lemon Festival is organised every year in February by ...
Yelloh! Village, nearly one hundred exceptional destinations in France, Spain and Portugal
Yelloh! Village is first and foremost 95 open-air hotels, 95 owner families and 95 unique experiences. They are all craftsmen ...
Camping in Occitania, between Pyrenees, Mediterranean and natural parks
Occitanie, the merger of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées regions, comprises 13 departments in the ...