Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8470 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Le Collet-de-Dèze
During your holiday in the Lozère, discover the Tarn gorges or the sublime landscapes of the Cevennes national park.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Le Collet-de-Dèze on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 1 campsite in Le Collet-de-Dèze and 2 campsites nearby. Discover AIRE NATURELLE MUNICIPALE and CAMPING DES SOURCES in Saint-Jean-du-Gard at 15.14 km and LES PLANS in Anduze at 13.64 km.
Our selection of campsites
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Tarn Gorges, a thrilling experience
Located mainly in the department of Lozère but also in Aveyron, the Tarn Gorges, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, were ...
The Cévennes, the great outdoors
The Cévennes form a mountain range in the Massif Central. It's a land of refuge whose place is still unique as it's shared between ...
For unforgettable holidays, try the CAPA campsites experience
Stunning water-parks designed for pure undiluted fun, a whole variety of comfortable accommodation that makes you feel right ...
Fréjus and Saint-Raphaël: your camping destination this summer?
Situated in the south of France on the French Riviera and close to the Mediterranean, the communes of Fréjus and ...
Camping in the Ardèche, when the charm works
Located in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Ardèche is one of the most forested departments in France. A real paradise for nature ...