Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8430 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Saint-Georges-lès-Baillargeaux
Set off on holiday on a campsite in the Vienne, a land of contrasts where you can discover Saint Savin Abbey and Monkey Valley.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Saint-Georges-lès-Baillargeaux in a lovely 4 or 5 star campsite? You will find 1 campsite in Saint-Georges-lès-Baillargeaux and 1 campsite nearby. Discover LE FUTURISTE and CAMPING DU FUTUR in Avanton at 7.14 km.
Our selection of campsites
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Vienne, camping in a land of contrasts
The Vienne is a dynamic department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region and benefits from significant economic activity ...
Camping holidays next to the Futuroscope
From a distance you can see the large, modern, glazed structures standing in the middle of the fields of Poitou-Charentes, 12 ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
Sanitary facilities on campsites: between individual sanitary facilities and services
The sanitary block on campsites has evolved from a simply useful and necessary space to a more sophisticated one in ...
Staying in the Rhône in a campsite
A department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Rhône takes its name from the river of the same name. There are many ...