Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8260 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
99 campsites in Corrèze
The ideal place for a camping holiday, Corrèze offers hundreds of miles of trails around the Dordogne and Vézère rivers, and unusual and cultural visits such as the Château du Val, or the Roman ruins at Les Cars.
Our selection of campsites
99 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in Corrèze
What are the tourist activities to do in Corrèze?
Which campsites have a water park in Corrèze?
Which campsites have a children's club in Corrèze?
Which are the most beautiful campsites in Corrèze?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in Corrèze?
Which campsites are near a nature park in Corrèze?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Corrèze, travel through time and camp in a green land
Named after the river that runs through it, Corrèze is a department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Situated in the ...
Like a desert island... only better!
Need to take a break, want a weekend or a stay with a loved one, “just the two of you”? Want to “get away from it all” in ...
Chadotel campsites: from Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, discover superb four and five star destinations for a dream holiday.
Chadotel is a genuine family business and offers a warm welcome in its thirteen 4 and 5 star establishments. ...
Landes, camping between the ocean, lakes and forest
A department of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, Landes is part of South-West France. It lies on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, with ...
Which campsite to attend the Paris 2024 Olympic Games?
From Wednesday 24 July to Sunday 11 August 2024, Paris will host the famous and highly ...