Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8407 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
7 campsites nearby of Batilly-en-Puisaye
Holidaying in the Loiret is an opportunity to blend nature and culture: from the Sully-sur-Loire fortress to the Château de Chamerolles castle, make the most of the numerous parks in this Garden of France.
There is no campsite specifically in Batilly-en-Puisaye. However, CampingFrance.com can help you pick 2 campsites nearby of Batilly-en-Puisaye : 1 campsite in Rogny-les-Sept-Écluses at 14.59 km, 1 campsite in Briare at 12.29 km.
Our selection of campsites
7 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
The Loire à Vélo: holidays at your own pace
Whether you decide to cycle the entire route or just a few stages depending on your planned holiday, the Loire à ...
Village Resort & Spa Le Vieux Port Campsite by Resasol: the only Landes address for a holiday to remember!
There are good holidays. Then there are the ones that are times of pure joy and togetherness that you simply never forget. In ...
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Camping in the Saône-et-Loire to get away from it all in Burgundy
The most populous department in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, Saône-et-Loire has many advantages, such as an ...