Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8371 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
2 campsites in Fréhel
In the north of Brittany, the Côtes d'Amor offer a wildly diverse coastline along the English Channel with numerous fine sandy beaches.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Fréhel on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 2 campsites in Fréhel and 9 campsites nearby. Discover ARMOR, CAMPING MUNICIPAL LE PONT DE L'ETANG and SAINT PABU PLAGE in Erquy at 11.41 km.
Our selection of campsites
LE RANOLIEN starsPerros-Guirec, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
LE MAT starsTrévou-Tréguignec, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
LE PANORAMIC starsBinic, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
SAINT PABU PLAGE starsErquy, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
VAL DE LANDROUET starsMerdrignac, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
CHÂTEAU DE GALINÉE starsSaint-Cast-le-Guildo, Côtes-d'Armor (22) Visit website
2 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Côtes d'Armor, holidays that make you dizzy
Called Côtes du Nord until 1990, the Côtes d'Armor are part of the Brittany region. A department famous for its ...
Colourful camping on the Coasts of Brittany!
The Breton coasts are among Europe's most beautiful coastal landscapes and are also some of the most unusual, with an immense variety ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
The Aisne, camp in the historic cradle of France
One hour from Paris and less than two hours from Lille, the Aisne is located in the south east of the Hauts-de-France ...
Corrèze, travel through time and camp in a green land
Named after the river that runs through it, Corrèze is a department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Situated in the ...