Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8356 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
3 campsites nearby of Lyon
Your camping holiday in the Rhône will combine both historic traditions and the beauty of nature
There is no campsite specifically in Lyon. However, CampingFrance.com can help you pick 1 campsite nearby of Lyon : 1 campsite in Dardilly at 8.84 km.
Lyon has 2000 years of history behind it and is France's second most popular tourist destination after Paris.
The old town's medieval architecture, its Renaissance lanes and four districts listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites are must-dos whilst in Lyon.
There are no campsites in the "Capital of the Gauls" itself but you there are some just a few kilometres away in Pollionnay, Dardilly and St-Genis-Laval in the Rhône-Alpes region.
3 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Staying in the Rhône in a campsite
A department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Rhône takes its name from the river of the same name. There are many ...
Camping to explore the Beaujolais region
Straddling three departments, the Rhône, the Saône-et-Loire and the Loire, and 30 minutes from the city of Lyon, the ...
Live life to the full with family or friends on your holiday with Sandaya!
Sandaya brings you 34 dream 4* and 5* destinations and countless unforgettable holiday options in exceptional and unspoilt ...
Lyon, discovering the City of Lights with your family and camping
You don't necessarily associate a visit to a big city like Lyon with an idyllic holiday or even a camping trip and yet... You'll see ...
Beauval Zoo is located in Saint-Aigan in the Loir-et-Cher region of France. Ranked as the 4th most beautiful zoo in the ...
Campervan Getaway Guide
2023 EDITION: Our selection of 5,730 service areas in Europe (324 pages - 10€)