Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8407 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
65 campsites in the Allier
During your camping holiday in the Allier, learn about the area’s history by visiting the Cathedral of Moulins or the medieval city of Montlucon, or relax at the natural thermal springs of Vichy. Your family holiday in the Allier will combine fresh air, relaxation and well-being.
65 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in the Allier
What are the tourist activities to do in the Allier?
Which campsites have a water park in the Allier?
Which campsites have a children's club in the Allier?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in the Allier?
Which campsites are near a nature park in the Allier?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Discover the Allier on a campsite
In Auvergne, close to the centre of France, nearly 600 castles of all styles enliven the department of Allier, located south ...
Which campsite to attend the start of the Route du Rhum?
On November 6th 2022, the start of the 12th edition of the Route du Rhum - destination Guadeloupe will be given in Saint-Malo. To see ...
Live life to the full with family or friends on your holiday with Sandaya!
Sandaya brings you 34 dream 4* and 5* destinations and countless unforgettable holiday options in exceptional and unspoilt ...
Camping in the Saône-et-Loire to get away from it all in Burgundy
The most populous department in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region, Saône-et-Loire has many advantages, such as an ...