Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8241 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
63 campsites in the Allier
During your camping holiday in the Allier, learn about the area’s history by visiting the Cathedral of Moulins or the medieval city of Montlucon, or relax at the natural thermal springs of Vichy. Your family holiday in the Allier will combine fresh air, relaxation and well-being.
63 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in the Allier
What are the tourist activities to do in the Allier?
Which campsites have a water park in the Allier?
Which campsites have a children's club in the Allier?
Which are the most beautiful campsites in the Allier?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in the Allier?
Which campsites are near a nature park in the Allier?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Discover the Allier on a campsite
In Auvergne, close to the centre of France, nearly 600 castles of all styles enliven the department of Allier, located south ...
The magic of the Christmas markets
From Colmar to Toulouse via Amiens and Lyon, the Christmas markets are there to invite you to taste their gourmet ...
Les Méditerranées’ 3 atmospheres but only 1 high-end service!
Les Méditerranées are three premium seafront campsites with their own personalities. That’s not all. All the fixtures and facilities ...
Camping holidays in Concarneau, Brittany
In Finistère, in the south of Brittany, its bay opens wide on the Atlantic coast, close to Quimper, Bénodet and the artistic ...