Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8433 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
23 campsites near Lake Geneva - Auvergne-Rhône-Alps
Main destinations of Auvergne-Rhône-Alps
Our selection of campsites
23 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Savoie and Haute-Savoie, the campsite between lakes and mountains
These two departments located in the south-east of France have many things in common, such as the name (Savoie) but also ...
Camping on Lake Geneva, holidays off the beaten track
Of glacial origin, Lake Geneva is the largest Alpine lake in Europe. With a length of about 73 kilometres and a width of 14 ...
At the 5* Sunêlia Les Sablons campsite, spend your holidays in happiness mode!
In Portiragnes in the Hérault, dream family holidays on the Mediterranean in 5-star accommodation have only one address: the ...
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...