8319 campsites in Franceor
Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8319 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
47 campsites on Ile de Ré
Main destinations in France
Our selection of campsites
SEASONOVA ILE DE RÉ starsLes Portes-en-Ré, Charente-Maritime (17) Visit website
LA BONNE ÉTOILE starsLe Bois-Plage-en-Ré, Charente-Maritime (17) Visit website
AMIS DE LA PLAGE starsLe Bois-Plage-en-Ré, Charente-Maritime (17) Visit website
L'ILE BLANCHE starsLa Flotte, Charente-Maritime (17) Visit website
LA GRAINETIÈRE starsLa Flotte, Charente-Maritime (17) Visit website
LES PEUPLIERS starsLa Flotte, Charente-Maritime (17) Visit website
47 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
New Aquitaine: camping holidays in the south-west of France
New Aquitaine is made up of three "former" regions: Aquitaine, Poitou Charente and Limousin. This simple fact should be enough ...
Charente-Maritime in a campsite: sea, walks, stones... history
Beautiful sandy beaches bathed by the Atlantic Ocean for almost 500 km, a multitude of architectural treasures bearing witness ...
Try camping La Bastiane for a holiday in 'happiness mode' in Provence Côte d'Azur!
There are a thousand and one reasons to come - and return - to the 4* La Bastiane campsite. Located between the Mediterranean ...
The Aquarium of La Rochelle
The Aquarium de la Rochelle is a place of discovery and learning: a real dive into the heart of the
Our tips for choosing your campsite
After a solemn referendum, your family has opted for a camping holiday next summer. With over 8,500 campsites in France, ...
29th Honey Festival in Mouans-Sarthoux
Ah! honey... this sweetness with many benefits and virtues, which we cannot do without. This foodstuff has accompanied the most ...