Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8433 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
132 campsites in the Lot
On a camping holiday in the Lot, take the opportunity to discover Cahors, a medieval town with remarkable architecture. Explore this land of art and history, a place which offers a multitude of chateaux to visit and traditional little villages such as Saint-Cirq and Autoire. Visit the Gouffre de Padirac, the most visited cave in France.
Our selection of campsites
132 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in the Lot
What are the tourist activities to do in the Lot?
Which campsites have a water park in the Lot?
Which campsites have a children's club in the Lot?
Which are the most beautiful campsites in the Lot?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in the Lot?
Which campsites are near a nature park in the Lot?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Lot, between nature and medieval villages
Located in the Occitanie region, the Lot is a department of the South-West created during the French Revolution. Its name ...
Camping in the Quercy is here
Located between the Auvergne and the Périgord, Quercy was once a French province. Today it includes the Lot department ...
Dream holidays at Holiday Green, 5-star camping resort, an art form!
Just a few kilometres from the Mediterranean and the beautiful beaches of Fréjus, the Holiday Green Camping- Resort 5 ***** is ...
Camping in the Loiret, in the footsteps of the kings of France
Formerly the province of Orléans, the Loiret is now part of the Centre-Val-de-Loire region. A department that invites you to discover ...
Camping in the Yonne, discover the Burgundian art of living
Nestled in the centre of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, the Yonne is a complete department where art of living, nature and ...