Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8372 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
2 campsites in Hautot-sur-Mer
Discover the cradle of impressionism and set off for a holiday in the Seine-Maritime. From Rouen to Le Havre, the towns are brimming with character.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Hautot-sur-Mer on a manageably-sized pitch, orin a lovely 4 or 5 star campsite? You will find 2 campsites in Hautot-sur-Mer and 3 campsites nearby. Discover LA SOURCE, LE MARQUEVAL and VITAMIN in Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie at 2.58 km.
2 campsites match your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in Seine-Maritime, choose the countryside by the sea
Seine-Maritime is a department in the Normandy region. Immense cliffs such as those of Etretat and the Côte d'Albâtre, a ...
Normandy, camping in the land of William the Conqueror
Located in the north-west of France and bordered by the English Channel, Normandy is a region with many assets. With an ...
At the 5* Sunêlia Les Sablons campsite, spend your holidays in happiness mode!
In Portiragnes in the Hérault, dream family holidays on the Mediterranean in 5-star accommodation have only one address: the ...
The Alabaster Coast in camping
From Dieppe to the north of Le Havre in Seine-Maritime, this pretty corner of Normandy is bordered by 130 km of spectacular ...
The Aisne, camp in the historic cradle of France
One hour from Paris and less than two hours from Lille, the Aisne is located in the south east of the Hauts-de-France ...
Corrèze, travel through time and camp in a green land
Named after the river that runs through it, Corrèze is a department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Situated in the ...