Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8351 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Rouillac
On a campsite holiday in the Charente, you can visit the thermal baths of Chassenon and its archaeological park and walk through the Cognac vines.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Rouillac on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 1 campsite in Rouillac and 1 campsite nearby. Discover CAMPING DE MON VILLAGE and L'ILE MADAME in Jarnac at 14.49 km.
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in Charente, a beautiful discovery
Department of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, the Charente owes its name to the river which crosses it from east to west. It's ...
Les Mathes - La Palmyre, a holiday between sea and forest
Nestled in the north-western part of Royannais, the commune of Les Mathes is located in the Charente-Maritime department in New ...
Chadotel campsites: beautiful 4* and 5* sites with character, from Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, to make you love your holidays!
From Southern Brittany to the Catalan region, via the Vendée, the Ile d'Oléron or the Basque Country, Chadotel, a family-run ...
Camping in Occitania, between Pyrenees, Mediterranean and natural parks
Occitanie, the merger of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées regions, comprises 13 departments in the ...
Camping in Isère, in search of wide open spaces
Located in the former province of Dauphiné, Isère is now part of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. It is the perfect destination for ...