Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8430 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
76 campsites in the Vosges
While camping in the Vosges, take the chance to discover the Valley of Lakes and cultural places such as the spa towns of Vittel or Contrexéville, or historic villages like Epinal or Domremy, the birthplace of Joan of Arc.
Our selection of campsites
76 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in the Vosges
What are the tourist activities to do in the Vosges?
Which campsites have a water park in the Vosges?
Which campsites have a children's club in the Vosges?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in the Vosges?
Which campsites are near a nature park in the Vosges?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping to see life in the Vosges
Taking its name from the Vosges massif, which occupies a large part of the territory, the Vosges is part of the Grand Est ...
Sanitary facilities on campsites: between individual sanitary facilities and services
The sanitary block on campsites has evolved from a simply useful and necessary space to a more sophisticated one in ...
At the 5* Sunêlia Les Sablons campsite, spend your holidays in happiness mode!
In Portiragnes in the Hérault, dream family holidays on the Mediterranean in 5-star accommodation have only one address: the ...
Staying in the Rhône in a campsite
A department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the Rhône takes its name from the river of the same name. There are many ...