Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8342 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
1 campsite in Wangenbourg-Engenthal
On holiday in the Bas-Rhin, you can enjoy both the charms of Alsace and the proximity of Germany.
Do you want to stay in a tent or hire a mobile home in Wangenbourg-Engenthal on a manageably-sized pitch? You will find 1 campsite in Wangenbourg-Engenthal and 1 campsite nearby. Discover LES HUTTES and SEASONOVA LES PORTES D'ALSACE in Saverne at 13.3 km.
1 campsite matching your search
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in the Bas-Rhin, a range of discoveries
The last French department to have kept the word "bas" in its name, the Bas-Rhin, which belongs to the Grand-Est region, ...
Visit Strasbourg by camping
European capital, which over the years has become a symbol of peace and Franco-German understanding, Strasbourg is also ...
Village Resort & Spa Le Vieux Port Campsite by Resasol: the only Landes address for a holiday to remember!
There are good holidays. Then there are the ones that are times of pure joy and togetherness that you simply never forget. In ...
Alsace Wine Route: and wine became a journey!
Riesling, Sylvaner, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, Muscat, Saering, the mere mention of these names is enough to make the eyes ...
The Menton lemon festival, a touch of madness!
Considered a unique event in the world, also known as the Menton Carnival, the Lemon Festival is organised every year in February by ...
Camping in Occitania, between Pyrenees, Mediterranean and natural parks
Occitanie, the merger of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées regions, comprises 13 departments in the ...