Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8225 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
45 campsites in the Indre
During your camping holiday in the Indre, treat yourself with the region’s fine food and wines from Reuilly, Châteauroux and Issoudun, or take the opportunity on your camping holiday to hike along the trails of the Brenne nature park, in this area known as "the land of a thousand lakes".
45 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in the Indre
What are the tourist activities to do in the Indre?
Which campsites have a water park in the Indre?
Which campsites have a children's club in the Indre?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in the Indre?
Which campsites are near a nature park in the Indre?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in Indre, an unexpected discovery
Located in the heart of Berry and a French department in the Centre-Val de Loire region, Indre takes its name from the ...
Camping in Indre-et-Loire, the life of a castle!
Also known as Touraine, Indre-et-Loire is a department in the Centre-Val de Loire region. Located at the southern end of ...
Ten dreamy 4* and 5* campsites in the heart of exceptional sites for a happy holiday
It's decided! Your next holiday will be spent in the great outdoors! All you have to do is choose from one of the ten 4* and ...
Royal holidays in the Loire Valley Castles
The Châteaux de la Loire site is located in the Loiret department as far as the Loire-Atlantique department, via the ...
Official guid for Camping and Caravaning
EDITION 2024: the guide to all campsites in France (548 pages - 13 €)
The Menton lemon festival, a touch of madness!
Considered a unique event in the world, also known as the Menton Carnival, the Lemon Festival is organised every year in February by ...