Suggested results based on your input
Search for your campsite among 8373 campsites
on the map or choose a region in the list:
Search a campsite by themes
- Campsites with access to the beach
- Campsites with a heated pool
- Campsites with a covered pool
- Well being campsites / balneotherapy, hammam, sauna
- Campsites with mini clubs for children
- Campsites with water parks
- Campsites with unusual accommodations (yurts, tree houses, trailers ...)
- Most entertainment packed campsites
- Lakeside and riverside campsites
- Sports campsites (hiking, horse riding, canoeing and kayaking.)
- Green campsites
- Campsites with luxury rentals
- Campsites open all year round
- Your second home in a campsite
47 campsites in the Indre
During your camping holiday in the Indre, treat yourself with the region’s fine food and wines from Reuilly, Châteauroux and Issoudun, or take the opportunity on your camping holiday to hike along the trails of the Brenne nature park, in this area known as "the land of a thousand lakes".
47 campsites match your search
Frequently asked questions about campsites in the Indre
What are the tourist activities to do in the Indre?
Which campsites have a water park in the Indre?
Which campsites have a children's club in the Indre?
Which campsites are located by a river or lake in the Indre?
Which campsites are near a nature park in the Indre?
Your vacation in a campsiteSee all articles
Camping in Indre, an unexpected discovery
Located in the heart of Berry and a French department in the Centre-Val de Loire region, Indre takes its name from the ...
Camping in Indre-et-Loire, the life of a castle!
Also known as Touraine, Indre-et-Loire is a department in the Centre-Val de Loire region. Located at the southern end of ...
La Yole Wine Resort for happy holidays at a dream destination
We've known the recipe for an unforgettable holiday for a long time at La Yole Wine Resort in Vendres Plage (34). In this ...
Royal holidays in the Loire Valley Castles
The Châteaux de la Loire site is located in the Loiret department as far as the Loire-Atlantique department, via the ...
The Aisne, camp in the historic cradle of France
One hour from Paris and less than two hours from Lille, the Aisne is located in the south east of the Hauts-de-France ...
Corrèze, travel through time and camp in a green land
Named after the river that runs through it, Corrèze is a department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Situated in the ...